Before purchasing or leasing your new home or building premises we conduct an overall evaluation and assessment of any potential factors to consider in relation to building environmental aspects that may have the potential to affect your health and wellbeing. These assessments are recommended before any major decisions are made about where you choose to live or work and spend significant amounts of your time.
- Electromagnetic fields from both cabled AC sources like power lines, transformers and electrical substations
- Electromagnetic Radiation / Electromagnetic Energy from mobile base stations and wireless transmission devices
- Building Design, Orientation and materials utilised
- Moisture assessment and potential for mould growth
What is involved in having my future home or business premises inspected?
- A Building Biologist will personally discuss your specific concerns and requirements.
- A Building Biologist will arrange a suitable time to conduct the assessment with the agent directly.
- EMF and EMR readings are taken in all living areas of the building as well as the front and back yard.
- Building materials are tested for moisture and therefore the potential to support mould growth.
- Building design will be considered and observations reported.
- A thorough visual assessment will be conducted and both positive and negative aspects to the property will be reported.
- Verbal feedback will be provided within 24 hours so that the information can be considered immediately when making a decision.
- If required a formal written report will be provided.
The cost of services vary according to the property location as well as the size and complexity of the job so please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.