At ecolibria we specialise in indoor air quality monitoring and air quality testing. Whether it is specific chemical sampling for industry, office air quality concerns or complex mould contamination issues, we can help. We utilise the latest and most advanced metering equipment available. Equipment is calibrated before use and calibration certificates are available on request. As building design and material experts we understand how buildings and air conditioning systems work and can therefore provide solutions to any problems discovered during the air quality assessment.
We breathe in approximately 8,500 litres of air per day and spend an average of 90% of our time indoors. Ensuring good air quality is essential for maintaining an optimum level of wellbeing. This is critical as respiratory illnesses are directly related to toxic air quality environments. Air purification systems can help to ensure good quality indoor air in offices that depend on air conditioning systems to a great degree. Air sampling and air monitoring is very specific and specialised meters, gauges and other equipment are utilised in accordance with your specific needs and requirements.
If laboratory tests and/or analyses are required then ecolibria will utilise NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) approved laboratories where applicable. This may be required in the case of:
- Dust sampling (utilising pre and post weighed filter papers)
- Soil sampling
- Crystalline Silica Testing
- Specific VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Testing
- Mould concentration and genera or species identification
If laboratory analyses are not required then instantaneous results can be obtained on site. This would be the case in the following circumstances:>
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Testing
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Temperature Levels
- Relative Humidity Levels
- Testing gas leaks
- Ultrafine particle testing
- General VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Testing
- Chlorine Gas Testing
- Dust sampling (utilising meter readings)
- On site swab analysis utilised to ascertain mould and or bacterial activity
What is involved in having air sampling / air testing conducted in my home or business?
- A Building Biologist will personally discuss your specific concerns and requirements.
- A Building Biologist will visit your site at a time that suits you best.
- Appropriate equipment will be secured and the specific air sampling / testing will be conducted.
- Samples may need to be sent to a NATA approved laboratory for analysis.
- Results will be explained and effective solutions will be provided.
- If required a formal written report detailing all readings and recommendations will be provided.
The cost of services vary according to the size and complexity of the job so please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.