Building Biology Resource Centre
There are a number of reasons for seeking a geomancy assessment on your house or property. They include the following:
- You may have a room or space in your house that doesn’t feel quite right.
- You may have a space or room that you simply feel uncomfortable or cold in.
- Research has shown that Geopathic Stress undermines the immune system over time and increases our susceptibility to disease.
- Before buying land to build on, you may want to check for Geopathic Stress. This is quite common practice in Germany.
- You may simply want to harmonise your site and gain “Better Energy” in your home or workplace.
- Geopathic stress has been closely linked to Insomnia, nightmares, depression, nervousness and fatigue.
- Geopathic stress has also been linked to hyperactivity, learning disabilities and bed wetting in children. Continuous crying in babies has also been linked back to Geopathic stress.
What is Geomancy?
Geobiology or Geomancy is the divination of earth. Divining or dowsingis about “harnessing and amplifying our natural innate senses andabilities, such as electro-magnetic reception.” (Moore 2005). When dowsing at your site, I use a dowsing rod to interact with thespirit and energy of the site on which your home is established.
Albert Einstein describes the dowsing rod as “a simple instrument,which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factorsthat are unknown to us at this time.” The bulk of research indicates that changes in the body’selectromagnetic field, is one of the biggest factors. Geomancy thusallows us to identify the Yin (Lunar node), Yang (Solar node) andBalance Point of your site and therefore an insight into its uniquecharacter.
Identifying and remedying various Geomantic phenomena, forms anintegral part in helping to gain a deep understanding of therelationship you share with the site you inhabit. With this understanding, bringing about balance to the site becomes possible.
What about my pets?
It is interesting to note that animals are particularly sensitive to Geopathic Stress. For example dogs will generally not lie down in a geopathically stressed space, however, cats are attracted to negative geopathic stress. Geomancers have found that when animal sleeping areas are placed over geopathic stress, the animal often develops illnesses.